Why We Use Just a Few Stats
The statistics we have identified as most important for your needs were selected based on correlation analysis of 1,000,000 sets played. If you focus on improving these stats in priority order, you can improve the win rate of your team faster than your competition.
Here are the skills in priority order:
- Point score %: The number of serving points you scored divided by the number of serve attempts.
- Side out %: One divided by the number of serves received before scoring a point and gaining control of the serve.
- Ace: A serve resulting in a point for the server that either hits the opponent's court or is received but not brought under control enough to return to the server side.
- Kill: An attack that results in a score.
- Receive errors: A receive of a serve that is not brought under control enough to return to the opponent.
- Dig errors: An attempt to control an opponent's attack that is not brought under control.
- Attack errors: An attempt to score a point, other than by serving, that results in a point for the opponent.